Osypchuk Mykhailo Mykhailovych
Professor of the Department of Mathematical and Functional Analysis, Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor,
76000, Ukraine, Ivano-Frankivsk, st. 57 Shevchenko St., room 302, firstname.lastname@example.org
Born July 29, 1966
Position Professor of the Department of Mathematical and Functional Analysis
Scientific degree – Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, specialty 01.01.05 – Probability theory and mathematical statistics, diploma DD №009129, date of issue 15.10.2019
Academic title – Associate Professor in the Department of Higher Mathematics, AP Certificate No. 004769, date of issue October 30, 1996, Ministry of Education of Ukraine (Academic Council of Ivano-Frankivsk State Technical University of Oil and Gas), decision No. 5/340 of October 30, 1996
• Taras Shevchenko State University of Kyiv, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, diploma of higher education with honors RV №823850, date of issue 29.06.1990, specialty – mathematics, qualification – mathematician, teacher
• Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv, postgraduate study (PhD study), diploma of candidate of physical and mathematical sciences KN №002810, date of issue September 20, 1993, specialty (01.01.05) probability theory and mathematical statistics;
• Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, postdoctoral study
• Institute of Mathematics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, diploma of Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences DD №009129, date of issue 15.10.2019, specialty (01.01.05) probability theory and mathematical statistics;
• Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (2008),
• Ivan Franko National University of Lviv (2014)
- Mamalyha Kh. V., Osypchuk M. M. On single-layer potentials for a class of pseudo-differential equations related to linear transformations of a symmetric stable stochastic process. Carpathian Math. Publ. 2019, 11, 2, -P. 350-360.
- Osypchuk M. M., Portenko M. I. On the third initial-boundary value problem for some class of pseudo-differential equations related to a symmetric stable process. J. Pseudo-Differ. Oper. Appl. -2018. -V. 9, No. 1 4, -P. 811-835.
- Osypchuk M.M., Portenko M.I. On some Markov processes related to a symmetric stable process. Stochastіcs. -2018. -V. 90, 7. -P. 972-991.
- Osypchuk M. M. On the crossings number of a hyperplane by a stable random process. Carpathian Math. Publ. -2018. -V. 10, 2, -P. 346-351.
- Osypchuk M. M., Portenko M. I. On the construction of a sticky membrane located on a given surface for a symmetric stable process. Stochastic Processes Theory, -2018. -V. 23 (1), -P. 66-72.
- Osypchuk M.M., Portenko M.I. On the distribution of a rotationally invariably stable process at the moment when it is a hyper hyperplane. Dopov. Nat. akad. science Ukr. -2018. 12, -P. 14-20.
- Osypchuk M.M., Portenko M.I. Symmetric steady random process and the third initial boundary value problem for the corresponding pseudodifferential equation. Ukr. math. journ. -2017. -V. 69, 10. -P. 1406-1421.
- Osypchuk M.M., Portenko M.I. On the construction of some membranes for a symmetric stable process. Communities on Stochastic Analyzes. -2017. -V. 11, 1. -P. 11-20.
- Osypchuk M.M. On some perturbations of a symmetric stable process and the corresponding Cauchy problems. Theory Stoch. Process. -2016. -V. 21, 1. -P. 64-72.
- Osypchuk M.M., Portenko M.I. On the potentials of a simple layer for a class of pseudodifferential equations. Ukr. math. journ. -2015. -V. 67, 11. -P. 1512-1524.
- Osypchuk M.M. On some perturbations of a stable process and solutions to the Cauchy problem for a class of pseudo-differential equations. Carpathian Math. Publ. -2015. -V. 7, 1. -P. 101–107.
- Osypchuk M.M., Portenko M.I. On Ornshtein-Uhlenbeck’s measure of a Hilbert ball in the space of continuous functons. Theory Stoch. Process. -2014. -V. 19 (35), 1. -P. 46-51.
- Osypchuk M.M., Portenko M.I. One type of singular perturbation of a multidimensional stable process. Theory Stoch. Process. -2014. -V. 19 (35), 2. -P. 42-51.
- Bigun G.S., Osypchuk M.M. Diffusion generated by the venereal process. Carpathian Mat. publ. -2013. -V. 5, 2. -P. 180-186.
- Osypchuk M.M. On one task of optimal control of the venereal process. Precarpathian Bulletin of NTSh (series: Number). -2012. 1 (17). -P. 21-27.
- Osypchuk M. M., Portenko M. I. An extremum problem for some class of Brown motions with drifts. Journal of Mathematical Scenes. -2011. -V. 179, 1. -P. 164-173.
- Osypchuk M.M., Portenko M.I. Boundary distribution of local times at zero of a sequence of diffusion processes. Mathematical Bulletin of NTSH. -2011. -V. 8. -P. 168-185.
- Osypchuk M.M., Portenko M.I. On the number of arbitrary level crossings by a sequence of diffusion processes with periodic coefficients. Mathematical Studios. 2010. -V. 33, 2. -P. 199-211.
- Osypchuk M.M. On the boundary distribution of the number of sections of sequences of equations by some sequence of diffusion processes. Carpathian Mat. publ. 2009, Vol.1, No.2. – P. 191-196.
- Osypchuk M.M. Density of transition probability of one class of generalized diffusion processes. Ukr. math. journ. -1998. -V. 50, 10. -P. 1433-1437.
- Osypchuk M.M. Diffusion with irregular transfer. Probability theory and mathematical statistics. -1996. -V. 54. -P. 122-128.
- Osypchuk M.M. Diffusion with irregular transfer in Hilbert space. Ukr. mate. . -1995. -V. 47, 9. -P. 1224-1230.
- Osypchuk M.M. Generalized diffusion process in Hilbert space. Asymptotic analysis of random evolutions. Coll. of sciences. Akademy of Science of Ukraine. Institute of Mathematics. -1994. -P. 210-221.
- Osypchuk M.M. On one transformation of the Wiener process in Rm by means of a functional of the local time type on the surface. Ukr. math. journ. 1993 vol. 45, no. 6, P. 863 – 867.
• 1993 – 2006
Ivano-Frankivsk National University of Oil and Gas, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor of Higher Mathematics;
• 2006 – 2017
Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Head of the Department of Statistics and Higher Mathematics;
• from 2018
Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Associate Professor, Professor, Department of Mathematical and Functional Analysis.
Scientific interests – random processes (diffusion, stable), theory of potentials for pseudo-differential equations, applied statistical analysis;
total number of publications: 50 scientific articles, 25 educational and methodical publications, 4 patents;
member of editorial boards of scientific journals: Carpathian mathematical publications (Carpathian mathematical publications);
Dissertation submission: 4 PhD theses
• Stefans’ka N.O. Fourier transform of general stochastic measures and its application (23.09.2019, D 26.001.37),
• Rusaniuk L.I. The equation of mathematical physics with random factors having heavy tails of distribution (23.01.2019, D 26.001.37),
• Tantsiura M.V. Limiting theorems for counted systems of stochastic differential equations with interaction (11.04.2017, D 26.206.02)
• Kartashov Yu. M. Boundary theorems for difference additive functionals from Markov chains (2011, D 26.001.37).
Participation in scientific conferences –
• Stochastic Processes and Abstract Spaces International Conference. (Kyiv, 14-16 October 2015),
• International V. Skorobohatko mathematical conference (Drogobych, 25-28.08.2015),
• Limit theorems and probabilistic theory, number theory and mathematical statistics international workshop and honor of Prof. В.В. Buldygin (Kyiv, 10-12-10.2016),
• International Conference on Differential Equations, Mathematical Physics and Applications (Cherkasy, 17-19/10/2017),
• International Conference Modern Stochastics: Theory and Applications. IV (Kyiv, May 24-26, 2018),
• International Conference “Stochastic Equatons, Limit Theorems and Statistics of Stochastic Processes”, dedicated to the 100th annual opponent of II Gikhman (Kyiv, 17-22.09.2018)
Management of students’ scientific work (Bigun G., Mamalyha Kh., Semkiv I.), graduate students (Mamalyha Kh., Boyko M.)
Ivano-Frankivsk, 76018, Shevchenko str., 57, administrative building, room 302
Tel. +38(0342)596050, +380503732451